CLACE aims to help STEM and environmental agencies expand and enhance efforts to best develop, market, and deliver scientifically and pedagogically sound cultural relevant education programs and strategies to meet the needs and demands of national and international Latino students and communities.
CLACE specializes in developing, supporting and delivering Cultural and Language products and programs to respond to the increased attention on engaging, inspiring, and educating Latino students and the Latino community. In an effort to take the next steps to capitalize on local through international opportunities for funding and growth, CLACE is built by a team of consultants that work on the following efforts:
- Cultural relevant programs and product design and development
- Program delivery and professional development training
- Product marketing and sales
- Research into best practices
- Response to grant opportunities and other forms of external funding
We are here to help you inspire and encourage diverse youth to learn, love, live and embrace science as an everyday experience!